Job TitleBenefits Analyst
Job Description Summary
Job Description Summary
The Benefits Coordinator will be part of the technical benefits team and will be reporting to the Benefits Manager. This role is responsible for providing technical, operational, and administrative support for nationally developed HR policies and benefit programs under the direction of Human Resources Leadership to supports the Company's overall business plan.
Hiring to back fill position on Benefits Team
- Responsible to provide operational and technical administrative support to the Benefits team, which includesU.S. and Canadian Health & Welfare and Retirement benefit plans
- Support annual benefit open enrollment project plan for U.S. and Canada for system related needs and changes.
- Assist with the communication, implementation, and administration of employee benefits
- Create, edit, and follow written processes daily
- Review and audit weekly payroll deduction files
- Review, audit, investigate and resolve operational and technical benefit issues related to benefit file integrations and/or the enrollment
- Review and resolve benefit, payroll, and demographic file errors
- Prepare, audit, and manage incoming and outgoing weekly file feeds
- Run audit reports, integration files, and reconcile and code invoices
- Review and process transactions in PeopleSoft, Ceridian Dayforce, JD Edwards, and Workday
- Track benefit payments and provide monthly financial summaries
- Liaise with Payroll, Benefits, and HR staff to enter and maintain up-to-date employee database information
- Provide overall support to all functional teams as needed
- Maintain direct ownership of tasks/projects
- Maintain confidential department records and office files in accordance with internal company procedures
- Other duties as assigned
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- 1 year or more of benefit administration or multi-functional HR experience with demonstrated ability to handle sensitive employment information.
- Workday HRIS experience preferred
- Or any similar combination of education and experience
- Organized; detail oriented; versatile
- Demonstrates critical thinking
- Capable of analyzing and interpreting data
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills and problem-solving ability with a high sense of urgency
- Strong Microsoft Office skills with advanced Excel skills
- Proven record of excellent internal and external customer service
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate ownership of job tasks
Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative? Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.