About the Group:
CSS Global Business Operations is responsible for the policy, tools, processes and programs for the Customer Support Service organization. This includes opportunity to quote process for service sales. Objective is to drive higher Maintenance Service Attach and Renewal rate efficiency and effectiveness and data quality within the Install Base and Service Contract Base
About the position:
This position will be responsible for analysis of certain key performance metrics within the Maintenance Service Product line for Service Attach and Renewals and working directly with GTM Ops management, service sales, and other internal groups to identify trends in the customer base. Proactively identify inaccurate data and causes in IB and processes.
- Conduct analysis of unattached product maintenance service opportunities with goal of identifying revenue recovery opportunities
- Utilize CS business metrics reports and develop analysis to drive operational decision-making with an emphasis on maximizing MS attach and renewal activity
- Data review and enrichment of install base
- Accelerate the data analysis process to improve operational performance
- Ad-hoc projects and reporting
- Administers process flow and policy documentation
- In process of acquiring a BS or BA degree
- Self-motivated, results-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Ability to apply structured problem solving
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Understanding of Tableau and Alteryx data tool applications
- Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Westford location preferred
Juniper Networks is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.